Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year Cocktail Options

Well here we sit on the precipice of yet another new year. I am sure if you are like me you are probably thinking over options for your New Year's Toast. While I am a big fan of Champagne, I also enjoy many, many other cocktails. (Yes I know sparkling wine is a tradition). So here are a few ideas for you to consider as you ring out 2014 and ring in 2015.

Classic Cocktails are always a great option and I am not going to give you blow by blow recipes as you can Google them or if you are one of my many faithful you will have seen many posts on these here.

Whiskey Cocktails
The Manhattan
The Old Fashion
The Rusty Nail
The Hemingway Highball

Vodka/Gin Cocktails
The Martini
Vodka Press
Gin Rickey
Gin Fizz
The Cosmo

That should get you started and if you are like me and planning on staying in this year and simply having a few friends over, imagine how much fun you can have crafting these classics while your friends sit around being amazed!

One last thought and I should not even need to remind you, Don't Drink and Drive!

Cheers
The Professor

No comments:

Post a Comment